Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day at my current job. A very exciting day indeed. I start the new job on Monday, so not much of a break for me!

I had a great time last night b/c my Friend "L" is in town. She cam over after work and Mr. Foodie and I made dinner for her. We make Chicken Tikka Masala, which I have posted about on this blog before. Such a great dish! Cooks Illustrated is always the best.

I went to World Market today with my 10% coupon and got chestnuts for my Thanksgiving stuffing and spices. They had a special buy 3 get one free on their organic spices which is pretty awesome!

I am so ready for this day to be over with...

3 comments:

Stefanie Beach Ciesco said...

I know a chestnut farmer out in Cali if you want fresher chestnuts.

Mrs. Foodie said...

I might have to take you up on that offer next year. The ones I bought are from France, but I would rather by USA if possible. Thanks!

Envelope Printing | UPrinting.com said...

Good luck on your new job!

Yup it is exciting to start something new. Must be the element of surprise. :-)