Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chicago

I am traveling in Chicago for work, so not much culinary news so far. I have heard a few things about a Chicago Beef Sandwich, which is supposedly similar to a Philly Cheesesteak but the beef is shredded and moist with some type of gravy. Sounds good to me.

Unfortunately I don't have much down-time to explore. Me and Mr. Foodie are considering a short trip here in September to explore food in Chicago. We will stay somewhere downtown off the Magnificent Mile. I have found several hotels and flights at great prices.

I will be back at home on Friday and ready to eat my own home-cooked meals. I also have a friend visiting this weekend, which I am looking forward to.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I must say that a trip to Chicago isn't complete for me without some Chicago-style deep dish pizza. Heaven. And thanks for visiting and commenting on Under A Paper Moon! Have a great weekend. xx