Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Adventures

We are headed to Whole Foods for lunch and some shopping. Mr Foodie finally has a day off from work and to celebrate we are going to spend some quality time together.

Every time I take him to Whole Foods he ends up buying expensive beef, but hey he deserves it because he is working every day and after hours.

Unfortunately I won't be able to do much cooking this week because my job will require late nights until about 8:00 PM for special training. Sounds like fun huh? I am searching the web for some quick healthy meals to make this week. I have a couple ideas including quesadillas, salads, and maybe a quick pasta dish. Those Rachel Ray cookbooks that family members keep buying for me can now come in handy. I am typically a Williams-Sonoma and cook's illustrated recipe kind of gal but sometimes you have to sacrifice taste for time.

Whole Foods here we cone

No comments: