Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's for dinner?

I got to leave work on time today, so I went to Publix to get something for dinner. In response to my husband's need for beef I got New York Strips on sale. We are having them with sweet potatoes and a green salad. Finally a home cooked meal!

My parent's blueberry bushes are really producing right now and she dropped off a large bag for me yesterday. I am searching for recipes right now for some sort of dessert. Today while zoning out at work I found a great food blog out there: http://simplyrecipes.com. I love this blog because every recipe has family story behind it.

I am struggling between several ideas:
Blueberry Buckle - Simply Recipes
Lemon-Blueberry Streusel Pie - King Arthur Flour
Best Blueberry Muffins with Streusel Topping - Cooks Illustrated

I will let you know what I decide... and post a picture.

No comments: