Thursday, June 11, 2009

Joe's Crab Shack

This is one of the worst restaurants on the face of the planet. I had never been to this place before and I hope I never have to go again. We had another work dinner last night and Joe's was my manager's choice because it is on the ocean and we had co-workers from out of town. My husband joined us for dinner because he had not met any of my co-workers before. This is quite ridiculous seeing that I have worked for the company for almost a year now.... I won't go into the details of exactly what foulness we were served. I can firmly say that I will never go to this place ever again.

On a lighter note. I will finally be able to get home before 9PM tonight. Every night this week we have been working until about 8:30 PM and then I have to drive home. This really wears you out after a while. My biggest complaint is that I have barely been able to spend any time with my husband. Last night he was very puzzle and exclaimed that there is no food in the house, I countered by reminding him that I took him to the grocery store on Sunday in preparation of my work schedule this week. He understood and again exclaimed that there was still no food. Obviously there is "no food" because I do the cooking and haven't been around to do it... Aha moment!!!

Only one more day in the office and the weekend is here. Mr. Foodie is working all weekend so I am going to take the opportunity to make a couple good dinners. I am going to start researching/menu planning. Mr. Foodie complained about the "lack of beef in his life" last night so maybe we can have steaks.

No comments: