Wednesday, September 9, 2009

10 ways to waste time

Many of my work days are filled with nothing to do. Especially late in the afternoons, when I run out of half-way legitimate things... I thought I would share 10 ways for you to waste your time.

1. Join a Fantasy Football League. This provides you with tons of time-wasting material to sift through. If there is money involved (which there is in my league) you can even justify it. Sort of.

2. Cake Wrecks - My favorite website/blog in cyberspace. Whenever I am REALLY bored (like right now at 4:41 PM, I check out the latest post and browser older ones).

3. Read about my fave NFL Football team: The Jacksonville Jaguars.

4. Facebook Stalking - An oldie but goodie.

5. Read TheOnion.com - Hilarious, Seriously Laugh Out Loud stuff here.

6. Check the sale section on Williams Sonoma.com & Pottery Barn.com.

7. Crossword puzzles. I am obsessed. I have this ludicrous notion that doing them will prevent me from getting Alzheimer's one day.

8. Play Solitaire on my iPhone. Mr. Foodie claims I am obsessed with this activity.

9. Look up recipes in the Internet. Plan dinner parties that will never happen. Look up Thanksgiving recipes.

10. Sleep. Yes.... I have an office. I close the door, and sleep sitting in my chair. The good news is that my back is to the door so no one can see me. I reason that I can wake up if someone opens/knocks on the door. So far so good.

1 comment:

Wearing Mascara said...

Hahahaha I love this! Theonion is one of my favorite websites and newspapers :-) hahaha.