Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TOOOsday

I visited Pottery Barn today on a whim before returning back to the office after my dentist appointment and I found an amazing deal of glassware. Mr. Foodie and I have an obsession with glassware. We have red wine glasses, white wine glasses, port glasses, margarita glasses, brandy snifters, champagne flutes, Pina Colada glasses, Pint Glasses, Pilsner Glasses, Irish Coffee Glasses, Martini Glasses, stemless martini glasses, and shot glasses. I think that is everything. You may have noticed that I didn't mention highballs and lowballs. We have 7 glasses left over from college, 2 from Pier 1 I purchased Sophomore year, several from a set we bought at Target, and 2 GlenLivett branded glasses we got free when buying scotch. However, do not fear. I have finally remedied the situation. While browsing in Pottery Barn I found the glasses we had been wanting to purchase for $4 a glass. Also I got $3 off for purchasing a set of 6. I was able to buy 8 highballs and 2 low balls. The rest of the set is on hold at another store in town. I will be going there tonight after work to finish off the set. I am super excited! I can't wait to tell Mr. Foodie. I would love to share a picture of the glasses but I can't find them on the website.

I also purchased a Basket for holding magazines which is not on the website either. Oh well, sorry for the severe lack of visuals.

No comments: