Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend in Review

We had a nice relaxing weekend. We made the carnitas recipe I posted earlier and they turned out great. We still have pork leftover so I think I will serve it over rice tonight with black beans. The White Sangria was also great as usual. Our football team had a disappointing loss this weekend. On a positive note, our college teams won AND my fantasy team had a great win. I love it win the girls beat the guys in fantasy football!

Saturday evening we met our friends at Walker's Wine Bar in Riverside. A cute little place with good atmosphere. I liked that fact that it was extremely crowded and we all had a place to sit. We shared two bottles of bubbly.

We have a very busy weekend coming up. Mr. Foodie is headed to Key West for a bachelor party. He is flying back on Sunday just in time to make the home opener - Jaguars game. I will have the house to myself Friday and Saturday night. Friday we have plans to see Oklahoma with my grandparents, and now I have to find someone to go with me. Hopefully my Mom will step up to the plate.

No comments: