Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Green Street Hooligans

Last night was Dinner and a Movie at our house. Mr. Foodie made his famous mashed potatoes (he whips them up in our Kitchenaid stand mixer) and one of our all time favorite dishes Pork Au Poivre. We first made this dish about 2 years ago after watching Elie Krieger's show On Demand. Mr. Foodie likes to make recipes while watching them being made on a television cooking show. I can't stand doing this. I HAVE to have a printed recipe for me to read. This really illuminates our two contrasting learning styles! We tried the recipe and loved it so much that we continue to make it regularly. We have also served it to friends on several occasions with good results.

Click on the link above for the recipe. It will take you directly to the food network site.

We watched Green Street Hooligans. Mr. Foodie swears that I put this movie in our Netflix Queue, however I totally disagree with him. A movie about soccer, street fighting and gangs? I DON'T THINK SO! The movie was ok, made me really miss London.

I also completed about 50 stitches on a new cross-stitch piece I am working on. It is a Lighthouse Christmas Ornament for our tree. Mr. Foodie picked it out. I am done with the "sky" above the light house.

No comments: