Monday, September 21, 2009

Jacksonville

A fellow blogger out there, Jacksonville Reviews, posted her new review of a restaurant called Taverna in San Marco.

I can't wait to visit with friends. We are going out of town this weekend (our Chicago trip) but when we get back we HAVE TO VISIT!

Once I finalize the Chicago trip plans I will be posting them here on the blog. I will also be posting a full trip report once we get back.

I recently discovered an awesome website chow.com. I am sure EVERYONE else out there already knows about it, but I didn't. They have tons of Chicago message boards to take advantage of. They also have boards for many other places. Check it out if you plan on traveling anytime soon and are an obsessive foodie like I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been there twice, loved it