Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday!

Good morning everyone. Mr. Foodie is in the kitchen cooking up a nice breakfast for us. His new specialty is Creamy Dreamy Grits - a recipe from the Flying Biscuit cookbook. The cookbook is published by a restaurant name the Flying Biscuit in Atlanta, Georgia. The restaurant is one of mother in law's favorite places to go when she visits her best friend in Atlanta. The Creamy Dream Grist will CHANGE YOUR MIND about grits. I am from the south, so grits already have a special place in my heart. I know there are many grit haters out there but you need to try these grits before judging.


Also - I bought a pair of boots online this morning in preparation for fall. Mr. Foodie helped me pick them out. I haven't had boots in a while, so I think it will be a nice change.


We have a couple of activities planned for today. We are going to go on a guided ranger tour of Kingsley Plantation at 2:00 PM. This is a really cool place here in Jacksonville, right down the road from where we got married. We are going to take our camera and take some photographs at Kingsley and at the Ribault Club (our wedding location). In my opinion, this is one of the top 5 wedding venues in North Florida. I will post some photographs here on the blog once we get back.

No comments: