Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oklahoma

Going to see Oklahoma this Friday night with Mom and her parents. Mr. Foodie bailed on us b/c of the bachelor party so we will have to enjoy it without him. I have the house to myself this weekend. I am looking forward to it. Clean and peaceful. Just me and the cats! I have plans on Friday evening, and then the Jaguar game on Sunday. Sunday is our first home game of the year. I really hope we win this time. I am also hoping to be 2-0 in Fantasy after the weekend.

This weekend I am going to take my cross-stitch to get framed. I am thinking a silver-antique looking frame would be nice. I also hope I get my sewing machine delivered before the weekend so I can practice using it. I did some sewing when I was a kid, but it has been a long time. I am planning on using it to make napkins, place mats, and maybe a runner for our table. I could also make pillow cases. I don't know about making clothes. Maybe pajamas for me and Mr. Foodie. Who knows? I am going to sign up for a class through Joann fabrics. I will report back on my progress.

No comments: