Tuesday, July 28, 2009

10 Things

While napping in my car during my lunch break I got an idea to make a list of 10 things on my blog. The 10 things don't necessarily mesh together, but oh well. It's my freaking blog and I can type what I want!

1. I am trying to plan a picnic with my hubby for this weekend at the spot where he proposed. We need some serious together time because life, work, and family have been seriously getting between the two of us! I plan on bringing my camera to take some pics of the spot. Maybe I can talk him into letting me take some scandalous pictures of him, but I doubt it.

2. We are having maple glazed pork tenderloin for dinner tonight. A Cook's Illustrated Recipe that I will share with everyone once I make it.

3. I tried a new place for lunch today: TacoLu's in Jacksonville Beach. Off the freaking chain tacos man! This is my new favoritest place ever. I am making Mr. Foodie go here. They have a lamb taco... nuff said.

4. I purchased the water goblets I posted a few days ago. They haven't shipped yet, maybe tomorrow. Something to look forward to. I haven't been doing any shopping lately, but they were such a great deal and I had a $75 gift card left over from the wedding (1.5 years ago) so it helped with the cost. I am excited about using them to entertain in the coming months.

5. Our best friends are taking the Bar Exam today and tomorrow and this seriously stresses me out even though I have nothing to do with it. I guess it may be sympathy pains or something else weird...

6. I am incredibly angry that NBC cancelled Dirty, Sexy, Money. What a great show. The acting is superb, I love the music, and the writing is awesome. Everything I like on TV always gets ruined: Deadwood, Arrested Development, etc.

7. The Next Food Network Star: The season finale airs next Sunday night. I am really looking forward to see who wins. We are totally rooting for Melisse because she is fun and makes recipes that I would want to make. If they give her a show it will definitely be a huge hit! The other guy who is left, Jeffrey, really annoys the crap out of me when he talks. I also can't stand his slicked back greasy hair-do. Who told him that this was acceptable?

8. I finished my wedding album last night, just need to save up the money to get it printed. It is hard to commit to finishing this thing because it seems so final.

9. My Sister told me she thinks she will be engaged by Thanksgiving during our lunch date yesterday. It was the first time in months that we actually saw each other without other people around. We had a good time. She wants to have an outdoor wedding which sounds like fun. She will make a beautiful bride. I see a hideous bridesmaid dress in my future: "Hunter Green" is the color she wants. Holy S*** you gotta be kidding me. I expressed my distaste and reminded her that I chose a plain black dress that complemented her figure for my wedding and I expect the same.

10. Last but not least... The sky is absolutely beautiful right now. I am lucky to have such an awesome office window view of trees and blue sky. Thanks Karma!

No comments: