Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Beauty of CakeWrecks

If anyone has failed to check out the Cakewrecks blog then you are totally missing out. In my opinion it is one of the best blogs out there. The dry humor of the blog owner never ceases to amaze me.

I made Baked Salmon with a mustard and dill crumb crust last night for dinner along with spinach. Everything turned out great, but our hunger we forgot to take any photos. I did however begin taking photos for the other blog I am considering right now entitled "My Husband is a Slob." I definitely have material to keep that thing updated.

I am trying to nail down the details for our Chicago trip. We are deciding between two hotel options:
Trump International Hotel & Tower
-or-
The Wit Hotel

The two hotels are very different, especially when it comes to price! Mr. Foodie's parents are buying all of our plane tickets with Amex points so we just have to decide on a hotel. I am also looking into several restaurant options and activities. Yay!!!

Boo! I just looked out the window and it is raining and overcast. So much for leaving work for lunch today... I will be eating a cafeteria creation with a side of reality check.

No comments: