Friday, July 31, 2009

My Fave Blogger

Cake Wrecks is publishing a book and going on tour. The first stop you ask?
Orlando, FL Borders (Winter Park)Tuesday, September 22, 5PM.

Unfortunately it falls in the middle of the week, and I can't take any time off for work.

What did I do today at work?
1. Browsed on Etsy.com at awesomely cool hand creations and vintage brew ha-ha.
2. Read all of the updates of blogs I am following.
3. Made reservations at Alinea, a hugely famous restaurant in Chicago. If you have never heard of it, definitely click on the link and take a look. You have to book at least 2 months in advance and secure your reservation with a credit card. You can read a great review with beautiful photographs by 5 Star Foodie Culinary Adventures
4. Talked to my Sister through email
5. Facebook stalked people
6. Joined the BlogHER community
7. Had lunch with my boss
8. Completed 2 crossword puzzles
9. Looked up recipes on my fave recipe blog Simply Recipes. This blog inspires my cooking on a daily basis.

What am I craving right now? Ceviche, Fondue, Bisque (of any kind: mushroom, butternut squash, corn, crab, shrimp, lobster)

No comments: