Monday, July 6, 2009

Back in the swing of things...

Whenever we go away for the weekend it is always hard to get back to normal life. We had such a great time this weekend it is difficult for me to concentrate on work. This is especially true when I am leaving for San Francisco on Thursday. I am also working on making plans for our October Chicago trip. I am glad to be busy because it keeps me motivated.

I visited my college town this weekend and it brought back many memories. It is amazing how places and spaces can trigger emotions. I am very happy with the way my life is now with Mr. Foodie. I feel like we have evolved into our own selves more than we were back then. I also see this in my friends. We are all much more content with our own choices, quirks, personality, etc. I think it is lovely. Mr. Foodie and I are lucky to be surrounded by friends that are truly special. The future looks bright for all of us!

I have several personal goals for today. They say that writing things down helps you visualize your goals and makes you more likely to achieve them. Here goes...

Goals:
1. Laundry
2. Begin packing for SF
3. Choose a recipe for tonight
4. Grocery Store
5. Make a healthy dinner

No comments: