Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend


The photo above was taken in Big Sur, California during my recent trip. I love the texture of this photo. I took about 800 images while we were there and 15 videos. The highlight of the trip was enjoying the beautiful landscape.
This weekend ranks pretty low on the totem pole. Mr. Foodie worked all weekend (he is still working at 1:00 PM on Sunday). I had to go to a birthday party alone yesterday which was sad... We couldn't go out last night because he had to be at work at 7:00 AM this morning.

I will overcome!

I spent the weekend cleaning and relaxing. I am trying to spruce up the house with new design ideas so I have been brain storming. One of my main problems is that I have too much stuff in my kitchen. My cupboards are over flowing with essential kitchen items. I must find another solution for the madness! I am thinking about moving some least often used items into the cabinets in the laundry room. I am going to be purchasing two wall decor items mentioned in a previous post for the house, as I have gotten approval from Mr. Foodie.

No comments: