Wednesday, August 12, 2009

About Me

I love puns and stupid jokes. It drives my husband crazy. I love my two cats more than anything. I want to name my 2 future children after British Monarchs. I like to cook and bake. I love using my camera to take photos. I like to decorate cakes. I am addicted to the Young and the Restless. I like martinis and champagne. I love cheese. I love driving my car. I would agree to give up 2 years of my life for a year of non-stop traveling with my husband. I like purses and shoes. I hate body hair. I don't understand the movie Tron from the 80's and my husband doesn't understand why. I was recently converted to Star Trek obsession status in the past few years. I love my parents and my in-laws. I can't stand people who do things slowly, especially those who talk slowly and don't understand things quickly. Especially at work. I hate Bill O'Reilly because he yells all the time. I REALLY dislike hearing other people chew while they are eating. I have to turn the music/TV up loud to overcome the chewing noises.

No comments: