Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun things

I am starting my Thanksgiving Dinner planning earlier this year so I can make everything perfect. I went to Hobby Lobby (it is 1 mile away from work) and got place cards and decorations to customize them. I have very cute place card holders I bought myself for Christmas last year. I would put up a picture but they don't sell them anymore at Crate and Barrel. I got plain white cards that I will write names on with silver/gold metallic markers and little fall colored leaves to customize. I am going to do this at least a month in advance. Last year I create a tablescape so i will be using that again this year. I might consider making my own placemats and table runner if I get in the mood. I am thinking about buying a used sewing machine. I am sure I could find one on Craigslist or something. I used to sew when I was a kid so I am sure I could pick it right up again.

I have several projects I would like to do: Placemats, runner, Tablecloth, napkins

No comments: