Thursday, August 27, 2009

Early morning posting

The weather outside is gray and dingy. It's going to rain off and on all day. At least it won't be 100 degrees constantly. It's Thursday, almost Friday, and I can barely control my enthusiasm. This hasn't been the best week, several things have gone wrong that I don't really have control over. I am determined to make things better by Friday night. We may be having dinner with friends Friday which will definitely make things better. In order to cheer myself up, I am going to make a list of 10 things I have to look forward to.

1. Football Season: Jaguars, College Football, and Fantasy.
2. Our trip to Chicago at the end of September.
3. Mr. Foodie's surprise birthday trip at the end of October.
4. Achieving my goal of losing 10 pounds by the end of September. I am giving myself a month to make up for mistakes.
5. Thanksgiving - I love to have an excuse to cook a huge meal. I also love turkey and dressing like a mad woman. Typing this reminds me that I need to try out a couple new dressing and gravy recipes before Thanksgiving. We have our turkey cooking method perfected, but other areas could use improvement.
6. My Sister possibly getting engaged
7. Having children..... eventually +/- 5 years
8. Finishing the cross stitch I have been working on for a year. I will be able to finish it in about 3 additional working hours.
9. Finishing/ordering my wedding album AND creating an album to present to the parents/grandparents.
10. Blogging on in to the fall.

No comments: