Friday, August 14, 2009

First the bad news...

I went to the dentist this morning to find out I have to get a root canal. I am absolutely terrified. I have to take anti-biotics until then which always make me feel weird. I am trying to push this out of my head completely.

On a positive note...

I am making dinner for friends tomorrow night. I just have to decide on recipes, etc. I know we will be serving our new favorite Loire Lemonade. I have narrowed it down to three selections:

1. Indian Menu: Samosas (if I have time), Chicken Tikka Masala (I made this once before and it was INCREDIBLE), and Indian Spice Rice Pilaf with dates and parsley.

2. Hungarian Beef Stew Dinner with Egg Noodles & Sautéed Spinach with Leeks and Hazelnuts.

3. Coq Au Vin with french accompaniments.

I will update you later with my decision. I am trying to get input from Mr. Foodie but he is watching TV and won't respond to questions right now. :)

No comments: