Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Night

Good evening my friends. I made the stuffed zucchini recipe I mentioned a few days ago. I was lucky because zucchini was on sale at my local grocery store. The recipe is great, very easy, and has little to no fat. Mr. Foodie really enjoyed it.

We took an evening bike ride tonight. We are lucky because Mr. Foodie's grandparents live very close so we rode over to their house and made a surprise visit. His grandparents are 86 and 85 years old! I hope we both live that long.

My Sister is thinking about starting a blog after reading mine. I offered to let her be a guest blogger to give it a spin before taking the plunge. I really hope she takes me up on my offer. I am also working on Mr. Foodie to be a guest blogger. After all, the title of the blog is Mr. and Mrs. Foodie. He assures me he is going to work on something to post on the blog. He is watching Star Trek Deep Space Nine right now and eating 2 slaw dogs. I am not kidding....

Only 2 days left until the weekend. We are going to see Julia & Julia tomorrow evening with friends. I will post a review of the movie here for all to read.

Inspirational Quote:
"People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk." - Ayn Rand

No comments: