Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Funday

I went shopping with my Mom yesterday and successfully purchased a new suit for my interview this week. I just need to get it dry cleaned before then, and possibly purchase some new shoes. We always need new shoes... I also got a new pair of jeans which I wore last night. We had a great time shopping and chatting. We hadn't spent any quality time together in a while because things have been so hectic.

Mr. Foodie didn't have to work today which was a nice surprise. We stayed in bed until 10:30 AM with the cats. We are having a lazy day so far. We watched Project Runway from this week on the DVR. I am annoyed that they kicked off Malvin instead of Mitchell. We also watched the latest Top Chef and another show about animals who are living in the Chernobyl zone who are thriving, despite the radiation. Mr. Foodie recorded the show because it focused on a Momma Cat and her Kittens. They were so cute! I tried to talk him into getting another cat, but he says 2 is the max.

we are trying to find a recipe to make for dinner tonight, I will let you know what we decide on.

No comments: