Friday, August 21, 2009

Project Runway Allstars and Season 6

Project Runway All-Stars


Nothing on TV besides sports can get me shouting at the screen except Project Runway. Throw in a 2 hour All-Star designer challenge and a glass of champagne and somebody is violating the noise ordinance. First of all, I want to point out that Santino is a twisted weirdo with serious mental issues. I never want to see him again. Secondly, Sweetp's clothes are hideous and I can't believe they even allowed her on a show called "All-Stars."

I am so unbelievably pissed off that Daniel V won the 100K. The Red Carpet Dress was made out of tarp material. Yes, you read that correctly, TARP. Tarp, as in a plastic woven covering my Dad uses to keep his firewood out of the elements. Tarp, as in a makeshift homeless person's abode. Tarp, as in the Federal Bailout Plan, okay not going there with politics on the blog.

Back on topic, I loved both Korto and Uli's designs. Why do they hate on the women of Project Runway? It seemed pretty clear that Daniel and the rest of the crew: Heidi, Michael, and Nina all have some type of secret love affair with Daniel V. I have perused several Project Runway blogs out there and everyone is clamoring for Korto's vengeance. That sounds like a dreaded disease or a book written by Joseph Conrad.

Project Runway Season 6: Episode 1
I was so worked up from watching All-Stars that I eagerly dove into Season 6 while Mr. Foodie hung our most recent home decor purchase on the wall (more on that later). This season contains the craziest people yet. My favorite quote of the show from Malvin "I don't differentiate between different colored carpets." I loved it so much I had to put it on Facebook... with reactions from long lost friends. While I disliked the crazy Ari, it was unacceptable that they let Mitchell stay on the show with that disgusting sheer fabric mess. That was a "Hot Mess" is you ask me.

As far as the winner, I can see why Christopher won the challange, but I LOVED the navy blue gown from Ra'Mon. It is difficult for my to type "Ra'Mon" with a straight face...

My last thought on the subject... STOP THE CRYING! I am so tired of all of the crying, happy crying, sad crying, crystal meth addiction crying, whambulance crying, drama crying etc. Get over it!

One more thing -> Why have Lindsey Lohan on the show? She is such a loser and didn't belong there with her trashy looking self.

1 comment:

Wearing Mascara said...

OMG I had so many opinions about the show too! First, I completely missed the all-stars show and I'm pissed about that. Second, yes, I LOVED that quote - hilarious! Also, I agree... LINDSAY LOHAN!? REALLY?! 'Nuff said...