Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fundamental Questions about life

If you could live the rest of your life as a movie, which movie would you choose?


I heard this on BBC Radio One on my drive to work today. I posed this question on Facebook this morning with the following responses thus far:

  • Labyrinth or Fifth Element

  • Love, Actually

  • White Chicks (this is from my brother in law)

I have been thinking long and hard about this and it is too difficult to make a decision... Here are my top 3 choices:


1. The Secret Garden (the old version) - I read this book over 12 times as a kid. Yes, I had OCD from a very young age.

2. Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst - I know she dies, but I love the clothes and glamour.



3. Star Wars - I spent much of my childhood fantasizing about being a Star Wars character. To this day I am still enthralled by space exploration and the sci-fi genre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched Star Wars last night lol, the one with the Ewoks

Wearing Mascara said...

Love Actually is a great choice for me I think!